You are here
The quest for beauty and youth
Throughout history, we have gone to great lengths in the quest for beauty and eternal youth. Certainly in recent years, the field of medical aesthetics has evolved at a dramatic speed, offering aesthetic healthcare professionals an extensive range of options to suit their customer’s individual needs8.
There are various types of aesthetic surgery that can help address different patient concerns.
Procedures that help to provide a more youthful appearance include:
- Face lifts
- Eye bag removal
- Brow lifts
Surgery is not the only option for those who wish to improve their appearance. Today, far less expensive and minimally invasive procedures are also available to help tackle the signs of ageing and/or improve the condition of your skin. Some of the most popular procedures include:
- Dermal fillers, including collagen and hyaluronic acid, are injected in the skin to reduce lines and wrinkles, provide volume and definition to lips and cheeks and improve the appearance of scars
- Chemical peels remove dead skin cells to smoothen the skin and give it a healthier glow, treating pigmentation and acne scars, among other concerns
- Botulinum toxin temporarily relaxes the muscles that cause lines and wrinkles, softening their appearance
- Laser treatments smooth or even remove acne and other scars from the skin by gently burning off the old layer of tissue using special lasers
- Microdermabrasion gently ‘sands down’ the skin using a coarse instrument to remove the top layer of skin cells and reveal the new skin underneath
Throughout this website you will find more information on the Restylane range of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, Skinboosters and skincare, which are designed to restore, enhance and refresh your skin.